To edit your listing:
- Go to My Profile on poppir.com
- Locate My Listings
- Locate the listing to edit and click Edit next to it
- Some of your editing options won't appear until you've finished listing your space.
- Edits only apply to reservations booked after you make the changes; they don't apply to upcoming reservations that were already accepted.
- While you edit, your changes will be automatically saved. Changes may take up to an hour to appear on your public listing.
See step-by-step instructions on how to edit your Poppir listing below.
Add basics about the size of your space and the type of space. On the Basics page, you'll include the type of pop your space is.
Classic: Rent an entire traditional storefront for everything from retail brands to culinary ventures.
Flash: Event and studio space of all sizes for product launches, celebrations, or studio work.
Share: Share retail space in an existing business with complementary brands.Work: Modern workspaces that include virtual desks, conference rooms, and private offices.
- Add a creative title and description.
- Include space rules. For example: "Do not remove art from the walls." or "Please do not rearrange the furniture."
- Add the hours your space is available.
- Add special instructions. This includes details like how check-in works or how the keys will be exchanged.
- Add the address for your space.
- Add photos of your space.
- Add photos in the order you would like them to appear in your listing.
- The first photo will be the cover photo on your listing.
- Include any features that make your space unique. Include even small details like WiFi or air conditioning.
- Add the dates your space is available and the daily rate.
- You can add prices for individual days or click and drag to add prices for multiple days.